ok. changed the two fuses in the C & D positions with two new ones (blue fuses).
Circumstances of the windows not working are this.
- started car Wednesday evening.
- immediately rolled down two front windows at the same time using the console switches
- got on highway
- tried to roll up windows no more than 5 minutes after rolling them down...nothing.
- when i stopped the car I tried all the windows using all the switches...nothing.
- motors do not make any sound at all.
- everything else works
- the driver's window had been going up a bit slowly prior to this.
How do I manually raise the windows?