View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 04:30 PM
dieselfuelinjector.guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarTek View Post
If you have any left and it will fit the M pump, I'll take one. Circumstances require me to remove the IP again so I'll install your valve while I'm at it. Do they come with new crush washers?
I have 2 springs left. I should have another 10 after the New Year sometime. I "have" a box of OFVs but cannot locate them. My overall marketing strategy needs to be tweaked because OFV (the first 10 to 15) was supposed to be no biggie. I figured I could replace those sold through trips to the yards, but I have not been able to hit the yards like I used to (stupid back), plus I did not think I would be dumb enough to misplace the ones I had.

So, I am now offering the following"

$40 shipped BUT $5 refund if you send back your old OFV (assuming it's rebuildable.). I sort of feel bad delaying folks ... especially since my garage is a little disorganized. No aluminum washers. I think they are around .35 cents a pop. The refund has to be within 45 days of original purchase for PayPal to permit refunds OR I have to catergorize the transaction as a dispute. I prefer to avoid that.

PM if interested.