View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillGrissom View Post
The world is infested with losers, so I love video surveillance. My 85 300D has white drag streaks at several corners. I put new headlamps on my wife's 2002 2 yrs ago and one is already broken, with a big white streak on it. Losers must love white SUV's & trucks.

Pretty sure the driver of an old Volvo keyed the side of my 1996 minivan. They were parked very crooked and I parked exactly between the lines (as always) in the only parking spot left at a crowded swim meet. Came back and the Volvo was gone and I had a long key streak down the side. Probably a loser mom teaching her kids to be losers. My son's car was keyed w/ 3 X's in a hospital garage. The guy had threatened him for "stealing his space" and video caught him in the act. He works there, but perhaps not much longer since the police talked to him.
If the Guy that did has any sort of Medical Lic. tell the Lic. Board about the incident. If it can be proven the Guy did it the Lic. Board will likely revoke his Lic.

I have a Respiratory Care Lic. here in CA and if I get arrested for any reason even if not charged it is the Law to report the incident to the Lic. Bureau.