View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 05:22 PM

It depends. From where I live headed south, no one knows what an accelerator pedal is used for. Lane courtesy is a foreign concept. Many people can't be bothered get up to the speed limit, regardless of what lane they're in. Of course, many of these "drivers" assume that everyone else drives as slow as they do, so having people pull right out in front of me is a fairly common thing. I go to work one town south of me in the afternoon and come back in the middle of the night. Because of the traffic it takes about 24 minutes to get to work and 15 or less to get home.

OTOH, go about a mile and a half north and everyone suddenly remembers how to drive. All the way into Reno traffic tends to flow a nice 10-20 over, and if you come up fast on someone going slower in the fast lane, they will usually let you by.

83 300D Turbo with manual conversion, early W126 vented front rotors and H4 headlights 400,xxx miles
08 Suzuki GSX-R600 M4 Slip-on 22,xxx miles
88 Jaguar XJS V12 94,xxx miles. Work in progress.