View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 08:12 PM

Radio silence, S&S Mercedes...? Cat got your collective tongues, men?

To confirm, I have in writing (thanks Florida Division of Consumer Affairs) a statement from S&S that they did purchase my rebuilt axles from CVJ, who they claim require the rubber boots in order to receive their core credit. When I shared this disclosure with the owner at CVJ, he confirmed that they have no such requirement regarding rubber boot covers, apologized for my treatment from S&S, and assured me that naturally he had nothing to do with this evident scam that S&S has pulled on me.

(I would like to point out that the rebuilt axles from CVJ are excellent quality, and I have absolutely no issue with the CVJ company whatsoever.)

Now there is no "he said/she said" and no speculation: it's all in writing, cut-and-dried. I'm not sure I have the time to take off from work to deal with small claims court over this relatively low dollar amount, but I do plan on breaking the internet one post at a time to get the word out about the ethics--or lack thereof--that S&S has displayed. As shameful as it is for them to fabricate such a story in order to beat me out of a few hundred dollars, it's downright pathetic to go so far as to drag the name of an unknowing and honest axle rebuilder into the equation.