View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 03:08 PM

Secon Annual Central Carolinas All Diesel Get Together

On the heels of the greatly successful first annual all diesel get together, Midlands Biofuels is pleased to announce Saturday May 9th 2015 as the date for the event. To be held at Midlands Biofuels Biodiesel Plant in Downtown Winnsboro SC.

Last year was the first year for the "all Diesel" concept. This event had previously been held as a VW TDI event. We were all happy with the all diesel thing an i think that it was a great event and a great turn out so we're looking forward to doing it again this year.

A little earlier this year. Should help with the heat and bugs.

Same as in years past..
8am till 6 PM
Food menu to be announced( BBQ chicken and sides last year)
B100 Biodiesel and B40 available
There's a car lift inside the plant and plenty of room to work on cars on the concrete as well as in the shaded grass areas beside the plant.
Pop Up Tents and bag chairs are always welcome.
A/C inside and bath rooms.
Gas station next door if you need drinks and snacks
I will be giving several tours during the day.
Please bring any used motor oil or cooking oil you can!!! $.75 off per gallon donated. We've had people bring 100's of gallons in the past and paid for others discounts per gallon on biodiesel.
Shirts, Hats, sweatshirts for sale and Free Coozies I just had made to anyone that comes.
BYOFC - Bring Your Own Fuel Cans or I'll have some used totes and car boys you can use for temporary transport for free if you want.

Last years event with pictures First Anual Central Carolinas Get Together Extraviganza!!

Look forward to seeing y'all here!

former members
1984 300D "Blues Mobile"

1978 300CD "El Toro"