View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney View Post
sorry guys just saw this

skid row you remind me too much of katjek on another forum and i really wont reply to any posts from you, i never stated my e300 got 45mpg, you as usual like to stir up crap and not read an entire post

almost everything you posts to everyone is negative and more about your opinion that repairing something

you and katjek are the reasons i stay off the forums and just realized i am wasting my time on them again, last post for me for a while

will say this, i put 40,000 miles a year on just my main driving car which right now is this cdi and i check every single fill up, so i do have a good idea what mpg my cars are getting and when something is not right and how it affects my mpg

i keep a bottle of the gas leak tester in my car that you can buy at home depot , it is like $10
this is what i put on the injectors and it bubbles, so you know you have a leak

sorry i just saw this thread again to reply about the gas leak tester stuff, hope you figure out why the car seems underpowered

the only time i have noticed a little underpower type issues it turned out to be a caliper hanging
On a "Technical Services" specific forum, you should expect to be challenged when making claims that need amplification, as to exactly how the claim(s) being made is/was arrived at.

I simply questioned your post-content, to provide that testing methodology AND data that would back up your claim(s) made above. I see you've provided none.

My memory was exactly correct - I wrote above asking if you were the guy that claimed in the ; "45 mpg range?" So, I looked it up courtney, in fact you stated here on PP on 3-16-2013 Diesel Discussion [update on my 1999 e300 thread] Post #10, that your E300 got "44mpg !!!"

If that car model '99 E300 gets over 32 mpg? I never got that on the identical car from new 15-years, and recorded every tank fill-up mpg. I never got over 31mpg on the identical car.

However, I'm seeing that you've decided to go negative, courtney.

Thanks for your reply.

Last edited by Skid Row Joe; 06-06-2015 at 04:37 PM.