View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 02:52 AM

LCD flat screen trouble!

My new LCD flat screen was delivered today, it's a Cornea Systems CT 1702 TV.

I had problems installing the drivers, called tech support and had the guy on the phone for over an hour. We thought the drivers installed and the problem was setting the resolution to 1280 x 1024 analog.

My PC computer is at least 3 years old and built by a friend who has moved out of the area. It's a AMD K6, with 64 megs of RAM and had a ATI 3D Rage Pro video card.

After all the time with the tech, he said the ATI drivers must be overiding the Cornea drivers, so I went and got a new video card.

I got a Best Data TNT 2 W/32 megs and a NVDIA chipset, my old card was only 8 megs, what a tune up!

Still have a bad display, everything looks like cartoons. When I go to play solitare, the green backround looks like TV noise.

Oh so let's see the TV part of this product ( it has a TV tuner as well that stands on it's own, without a computer, and works on 12v) I hooked up the cable and the TV works great but the picture still looks like a cartoon or like when you edit dig pictures to be funky.

Bummer!

I am using this now the text looks good and I am stuck at 800 X 600, looks funny.

They have a 3 year warranty and will send me a new one and I send them this one back, nice exchange program.

Any help?

Thanks
Sandals (size 11)