View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyonabuffalo View Post
Yes Bosch 80035. I did some research on all possible options before ordering. Not too many options available anyway. There was a cheaper brand the name of which I can't remember but I figured go with Bosch even though it was more per plug etc. I think I ll take everyone's advice and do one thing at a time. Now that the valves are properly adjusted, I will do the glow plugs next. Followed by the injector rebuilds. For my sake, I won't set a time line on these since rushing seems to start the downward spiral. Thank you everyone. Video coming soon.
Sweet! I love when I hear someone has taken the time to google the possibilities! I hate in this day and age people don't take the 10 minutes to research any project they will be doing.

That is very wise!!! One thing at a time, I can say I am quilty of the same thing. I just get wrapped and don't take the time to back away and breath...I blame it on me being a virgo

Oh and with these glow plugs, they last a LONG time! Just don't install the bradied ground strap on the last plug when you upgrade. Also you don't need to ream the holes with these plugs. Since the loop wire is so large the whole is designed larger in the head and thus the carbon doesn't build up around the plug....not like on my euro I knew nothing about these cars when I got him and of course he was serverly neglected and wouldn't start...so I was told glow plugs...had 2 or 3 that were welded into the head with carbon! Great first experience with glow plugs!