View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 05:13 AM

Removing plastic fuel lines - remove clip?

Hi all,

After taking my inlet manifold off I think I must have knocked a few of the plastic lines so I might have to take off some of the lines and replace the O rings.

It seems that there is air getting into the line between the large fuel filter and the lift pump. As well as between the large fuel filter and the shut off valve - I am guessing that there will be just 1 of the O rings that have gone as those lines are all connected?

I can see that there are white clips on the top of each of the lines - do I simply need to remove these and then the line will come out (for me to then replace the O rings). Are these the same as the lines on the back of the large fuel filter etc or indeed the the line entering the fuel pre filter. I did remove the pre filter to check the finger screen and it was 100% clean. The lines are clear and seems like they have been replaced fairly recently as they are still flexible.