View Single Post
Old 07-04-2000, 04:00 PM
Ed Richardson Ed Richardson is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Rancho PV, CA, USA
Posts: 328
I purchased a used MB earlier this year and got a full computer print out of all MB service on the car. All you need is the VIN. Go to the dealer and if they give you any guff, call MBUSA at 1-800-for-merc. ED
Reply With Quote