View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 09:03 AM

New member, New 190c!

Hello everyone,
New forum member (awesome place by the way) I picked up a 1964 190c on Monday. I've always wanted an older Mercedes, and now I've got one! Story is I bought it from the 3rd owner he only had it for a few weeks, he got it from the 2nd owner (obviously haha ) which had been sitting since a death in the family but he did not say how long she has been idle. Rolling it off the trailer I blew a front brake hose. So first order of business is to completely go through the brakes. It has a Weber carburetor on it, I found the Solex in the trunk. I took a peak inside the oil fill on the valve cover and its super clean inside, so I think it was taken care of at one point. Also has some high mileage awards on the grill, highest is 500Km.

I've looked around on this forum and a couple other places and found a rough (difficult to read) 2 volume service manual. Is there anywhere I could get an illustrated parts diagram or an owners manual?

Ill post some more pictures in a little bit.
Attached Thumbnails
New member, New 190c!-merc.jpg   New member, New 190c!-mercedes.jpg   New member, New 190c!-merced.jpg