View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAVBMW View Post
Unquantifiable, different than unqualified.

The risk? There really isn't any. The question is an "extra credit" question, a couple of extra points tossed out as an incentive to get people to answer. It isn't a requirement. All a student need do is perform well on the test, and then those extra points become meaningless. And once that is the case, you can feel free to use those points, and the very question itself, for your own purposes. By failing to be easily classified into column "A" or "B" for the instructor to tally, the instructor will be drawn further into his or her own experiment, questioning just why someone wouldn't take the relatively simple step of checking a box for an obvious potential reward... Make the questioner question themselves and their methods...

Frankly, Aklim, I'm surprised. Based on your past posts, I'd have thought you'd have been firmly on the side of offering nothing to the psychology professor, and if given a chance to, "fawking" with the "mindfawks" would be right up your alley.

MV
Just because I despise them and their profession doesn't mean I would cut the nose to spite the face. I have never done so well in a test that I can forgo the extra points. I prefer to have it and not need it than be 1 point shy of an A
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow