View Single Post
Old 02-23-2003, 06:14 PM
KylePavao

NE GTG...sent email to Viti

Here is what I said:
"Hello! My name is Kyle Pavao. (your used car manager, Michael Mederios knows me, as I know his daughter) I am a Tiverton native and a member of the forum and bulletin board at www.merecedesshop.com This message board harbors a group of Mercedes diesel enthusiasts, who truly enjoy the precision engineering and oustanding reliability of the diesels of yesteryear, all the way up to the recently discontinued E300 Diesel. We were interested if we could use your facilities for a get together of mostly diesel Mercedes automobiles (W115, W123, W124, W201 and newer chassis) as well as some gasoline automobiles for a Mercedes "get together" of sorts at your dealership. Your dealership is the most centrally located dealership for those from Boston, Conneticut, and Rhode Island, as well as those from New Hampshire and Maine. It would be greatly appreciated if you could loan us a bit of your dealership space on a Saturday in either mid March or mid April (you will receive an email soon on the exact date if it is ok) for our so called "get together" It would comprise of ten to twenty cars. Your generosity is greatly appreciated, and this will definately create publicity for the superb reliability of the Mercedes mark, as well as bring in many potential buyers who already love the Mercedes mark. This would be great publicity for the rekindling of the diesel powered Mercedes, as I understand an E320 CDI is coming to the US in 2004-2005. In closing, think you for your time in reading this email. Please respond with your answer.

-Kyle Pavao

OwnerPavao superb 1983 240D 4 speed manual (323,000 miles!)"