View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 05:36 PM

17" mille miglia spiders and dunlops 85%

sold my w124 a year and a half ago and these mille miglia spiders have been sitting around for that long. went to a vette so wont be able to use these guys. i have a set of four mille's with 215/45/17 dunlop sp9000 tires. about 10k on the tires and wheels, with at least 85% tread remaining. balanced and mounted at ntb. rims are structurally perfect, true, and round. tires have no flats and saw one summer of driving. rims are in excellent condition with 1 wheel with minor curb rash and a slight blemish in the paint of one of the spokes. not noticeable unless under close inspection. tires alone go for 130 a piece now at tirerack and i think the rims go for 130 as well. letting go of the set for $700 o.b.o. since one of the rims is not cosmetically perfect. would rather not break up the set as i would just like to ship the set. i have digital pics available if you want them, with tread depth, closeups, everything. let me know. i also have a set of e500 taillights if anybody's interested. email at edictasia@aol.com. Thanks