View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 03:22 AM
Dieselicious

Lightbulb Kreen! awesome stuff to clean out an engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Sv1 View Post
As for engine cleaning. Might look at a product called Kreen. It is made by Kano Labs. Part you put in the top of the cylinder over night. The other in the oil. They also make Kroil. Sort of like MB Blaster..

Yaaaaay! Another person who knows of Kreen! I talk about this stuff from time to time, but if people haven't heard of it or had personal experience with it, they may not know what all the fuss is about. This stuff is truly the single most impressive petro chemical concoction I've ever used in my life! It works like magic and is pretty fast and effective too! I first used it in my old Case diesel tractor and was so impressed, I used it in my M-B W123 diesel as well. It made the engine's internals clean as a whistle in about 500 miles! Like you pull off the valve cover and it is spotless in there, valvetrain clean enough to eat off of. It's really that good! You will be absolutely FLOORED when you see what all is in the oil filter after using this stuff!

I would make it a mandatory thing for ANY used vehicle I purchased, after seeing what it can do.
1978 300 CD
1962 220-S Fintail - awaiting restoration