View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 10:13 PM
Strong, silent type

Jessica's case....

...poses some tough issues. I am a parent, an immigrant and now an American. As a parent I'd travel to Hell, sit across the table from Lucifer and sell my soul if it would save one of my children's lives. As an immigrant I have learned, first hand, about the generosity and open heart of the American people. No other country in the world is as generous as the US, no other people are as big hearted as the American people. And as a U.S. citizen I want to make sure that our resources, especially limited resources are used wisely. So what's the answer? I'd have let Jessica have the first transplant and then have her parents pay back the good people of this country by doing volunteer work at Duke, or doing something to show their appreciation. No free ride fro anyone!

And as far as Mexico and Canada are concerned, let's invade them both and take their oil. Why bother sending U.S. troops clear across the world, when we can just take the Canadians' and Mexicans' oil..... Anyway, the Canadians, being half-French, should not be toohard to invade....

DISCLAIMER: If I have offended anyone with any of the above, it was purely unintentional.

1989 300TE "Alice"
1990 300CE "Sam Spade"
1991 300CE "Beowulf" RIP (06.1991 - 10.10.2007)
1998 E320 "Orson"
2002 C320 Wagon "Molly Fox"

Res non semper sunt quae esse videntur

My Gallery

Not in this weather!

Last edited by BENZ-LGB; 02-25-2003 at 12:09 PM.