View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 06:26 PM

headrest came in thanks Jeff! Brand new, super hard to find, my car was optioned with them but gone by the time I got the car. Will get some better pictures of them installed tomorrow. Car was in the garage all day.

new dome light, mine had red bulbs in it and was mangled inside. The selection dial was free spinning and had lost its stop points on the various settings. Found old/new stock Hella on ebay.

new and old

Delrin full bushing kit for shifter and shift rods, not installed yet

old steering wheel face was faded and flat, picked this nice condition one up off ebay, looks way better

Threw some new floor matts in her to so my shoes were not directly on the carpets

Bleeding lap timer fixed

A/C vent is in and done so dash and interior is coming around nicely....

Got my buddy that does high end detailing over here today. Did a wash and full clay bar treatment. Followed by panel by panel compound. Then it gets a panel by panel polish. Next it gets a panel by panel paint sealant coating and it has to sit/cure overnight and then we do another paint sealant. Sits overnight again, and then its all followed up by a carnauba wax coat. Going to take about a week to complete. He finished the compound on the front clip today and all the clear coat scratches are gone. I can hear her purring in the garage now.

87 190E-16V 51K miles minter Blue black/black (sold)
95 S500 Lorinser coupe 39K miles Silver/black (sold)
80 911SC Black/tan (sold)
87 190E-16 RennTech 3.4 24V Blue black/ black (sold)
87 930 Turbo 505 slant GP white/black (sold)
95 993 C2 GP white/tan (sold)
82 911SC Hot Rod lightweight Black/black (sold)

Last edited by nippy; 10-22-2015 at 09:13 AM.