View Single Post
Old 07-11-2000, 11:13 AM
Posts: n/a
The reason I asked the question was that after removing the engine cover (W210), I saw six wires on top of the engine, three go into the engine, the other three go into some types of connectors then feeds into the engine. I was confused by these 3 connectors, since I've never seen this on other makes of cars before.

Thanks for your replies.

P.S. Benzmac, I will take it to a shop for service, but I just wanted to know how the job is done.

Reply With Quote