View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 01:02 PM

In all reality you really don't have much money in parts on this car. If you lucky you may get 500$ for the dash "but" this dash was can only be used on NA cars and say from model year 80-82...As the grain changed, as well there is a hole for a idle adjuster which turbo's don't use...

The leaking heater core is a big con, as that requires a full dash removal, there is pictures on my thread in my signature. Also the heater core is NLA, you "might" get lucky and find out it is one of the seals were the feed/return lines plug into the heater core but one doesn't know until they dig in...

Also we have the question as to if that car still has the 38# flywheel or if that was also switched with the transmission. I also then seen there was serve rot in the hood hinge areas..

I see this really as a 1500$ car...sadly...

It may also help to change the year from 1986 to 1985, as the w123 model line stopped in 1985 and I kept clicking on here thinking it was a w124...

Really its a car I would keep as a daily driver, or cut your losses and sell it cheap and move on....

Also euro bumpers and headlights aren't as wanted as one may think...You can get brand new hella lights for 120$ a piece....euro bumpers if rusty have no value, and they also offer no support for people who park via feel...I am on my third bumper and also needs to be replaced again...