I've go 95 e320 that's having multitude of problems lately.
I changed the spark plugs and saw that some of the wiring next to it had brittle insulation (is that part of the wiring harness?)
Anyways, few days after that, I got CE light with codes 2,3,4,5.
last night, the car wouldn't start even though the starter is turning. Finally got it started by pushing the gas pedal.
At the next start, I got code 3 again.
Could all this be caused by the wiring harness?
Is the brittle wire I saw in spark plug compartment part of the wiring harness?
I noticed that Phil sells it for $575, is it a DIY item?
Thanks for all the help