Thread: fuel hose kits
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Simpler=Better's Avatar
Simpler=Better Simpler=Better is offline
Ham Shanker
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2,489
Those fancy clamps are called "fuel injection hose clamps". They're cheap, every parts store has them.

You just need "fuel injection rated hose" The name brand fancy stuff lasts longer, but the cheap stuff isn't too bad either.

Nylon blends or Tygon can be ordered online if you want clear.
$60 OM617 Blank Exhaust Flanges
$110 OM606 Blank Exhaust Flanges
No merc at the moment
Reply With Quote