Thread: What is it?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 08:50 PM
jchip jchip is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: west orange, NJ
Posts: 47
What is it?

Both my 1991 126's have a plastic tube that goes from the throttle side of the idle control valve to the intake manifold side essentially bypassing the idle control valve. One side of this tube is crimped closed by design, thus preventing flow. Anyone know its purpose?

Reply With Quote