View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 08:36 AM

Well I was able to spend 5 hours looking over the truck crawling around it, definitely was some money put into that vechile $27k over the last 5 years. The engine sounds like a normal 603 with lots of power no smoking and it rides very nicely. The transmission and transfer case were rebuilt, all axles inspected , bearings replaced and drive shafts rebuilt. It has 320 k kilometres on it with very little off road time. The rust is superficial but still affects 3 seperate panels the worst being around the windshield. Sunroof leaks and is duct taped. The oil cooler lines are weeping and the bottom of the power steering box is wet, they sure look buried and tough to access. The lockers do require some work on the hydralic side as they don't always slide while vacuum seems good.

That vechile is something I would never like to test the limits with way to specialized for me. So mean time the seller and buyer are trying to figure out a number to settle on. Purchaser is asking 15k and has not advertised it yet buyer is only concerned about the rust.
85 chev c10