View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 05:31 PM
dieselfuelinjector.guru

I have a Chinese clone. I don't even think they are selling that brand any longer. I bought it about 2 years ago. The key IMO is 50 watts of cleaning power for every liter, 40,000 Hz I think is the norm for parts' cleaners. Do not confuse cleaning power with heating power. So, if it says 500 watts, make sure it's not 400 watts of heating power and only 100 watts of cleaning power. You can always pour your own hot water in the tank plus it gets hot on its own. I have a 2+ liter model. I was working on making my own cleaner since you can buy the transducers and generator for a decent price. Finding the "right" sized SS tank is the killer. Buying the super sized ones are really pricey, e.g., $3-5K, but I would not count on the Chinese products lasting more than 2-3 years. I already had to take the back off of mine a number of times to fix wiring, et cet. You can buy a Chinese clone in the ballpark of around $150 bucks shipped which has 50 watts of cleaning power per liter. Mine does a pretty decent job cleaning parts and I have been happy with it so far, but it's on borrowed time.