View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 05:42 PM

hello cam69ss

your white 126 is super. this is the 3rd one i've seen that have taken that similar approach.

you had mentioned in one of your other posts that you used hr springs with the #2 pad, but i don't recall what size wheel you used and did you stick with the 25mm offset?

mine 88 is black on black and i am just finishing up the motor so i've got (i hope) 3-4 years of simple driving. i've done the wood, the windows, i'm going with a little more of an open spoke wheel and then to do some high light painting on the calipers. i hope to get 18" x 8.5 in the wheel well. i'm also planning to add the sec lower running lights to the front bumper. i found a super site for euro lights. i want to keep the wipers so i will need to do some work there. hopefully i'll be finished up by the end of the month just in time for decent weather.

i really think your 126 is as good a looker as they come. if you would let me know the size of wheels and the offset.
tks much
craig

1972 350sl Red/Blk 117k
1988 420sel charcoal/Blk 140k
1987 420sel gold/tan 128k
See My Cars at:http://mysite.verizon.net/res0aytj/index.html

Pound it to fit then Paint it to match!

There is only First Place and Varying degrees of last!

Old age and deceit will overcome Youth and Enthusiasm every time!

Putting the square peg in the round hole is not hard... IF you do it fast enough!

Old enough to know better but stupid enough to do it anyway!