View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 10:29 AM
dieselfuelinjector.guru

On my car, it was going to be the battery tray as I relocated the battery to the trunk. That is one option. Or, you could mount it on the other side, by the inner fender so you have the closest, straightest shot from the cylinder head and then re-route the coolant back normaly. In other words, think of a batter tray mounted on the inner fender on the driver side on the wheel well inner fender. There's a huge open space there. It is a beast, but it's an option which permits an entire quart or so to be heated and is capable of 300,000 BTUs of heat transfer although the MB engine probably does not even come close.

Since I learned my lesson with driving my car around, or in my case having it towed, and if you have an accident, you really need great insurance to cover any issues. Thus, got CC insurance and my driving is no where near what it was with a diesel and that is why I am getting rid of all of my WVO stuff.

Already committed buyer for the in-house refinery, and I am just getting this or that ready for sale.