View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Posts: n/a
What's the tool called that measures cam lobes?

I want to assess the cam in my 450 for possible replacement.

I could swear I've seen gauges that test cam lobe dimensions, but the auto parts stores don't know what I'm talking about.

What is the name of this gauge, if it does indeed exist? And is there a less costly method of determining cam replacement, than buying a gauge?

Reply With Quote