View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Infractions: 99/99 (999)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
I bought them from a reputable source. about 25 years ago. Sold now, no idea on the number.
Dang, that was quite a while ago, I'm surprised you remember! I dunno, I have had so many cars over the years, this is the only car I have kept this long, as well as my Mercedes 190e's. Others have come and gone and who knows what I've done to them. I usually research a project, buy the parts, install or have them installed, and then forget all about it. Which is why I keep logs for each car.

By any chance have you heard of anyone running these H&R springs on w123? Because the last time I seriously looked into it was a couple years ago, and I remember dudes who were buying Vogtlands but they weren't being sold by Vogtland, and then I also remember looking into Eibach and H&R at the time, but neither offered anything.

Hey if anyone has heard of anyone running H&R lowering springs for w123, please do post it up here. I know there are others who are interested as well. I literally DIE every time I look at the fender gap on my car.