View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 10:17 AM

W123 240D Used and new parts blow out. Its all gotta go.

I started to do this months ago then got sidetracked by health and life issues. Son is graduating this year, took a trip to Iceland. But its here for real. I am getting out of the W123 cars for good. I have 3 240D's in the back yard and a mountain of parts to sell. My goal is to have the backyard and garage cleaned out by mid may and have it all gone. Sold or off to the crusher.

So for the next week or so every day I will be posting an inventory of what I have. I will also take requests for things you may need. I want to get the best deal possible, but preference will be given to folks who come pick things up themselves so I don't have to mass with shipping.

In the case of rims I will need a swap of like sized wheels and rims becasue I need to use a car carrier to get these to the junk yard as I don't have a flatbed and don't want to destroy my driveway dragging them up on a flat top.

Look for the first items to pop up in this thread tonight. It has been great getting to know you folks over time!