View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 10:53 PM
Plant

Factory cell phone 99,200, 2001, ect.

Hi,

All you owners of 1999 (minus ML and S- Class), all 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003. You can install the latest greatest Motorola Mercedes-Benz V60 handsfree phone system into your car and use the keypad, all speakers, caller id, phone mute, (steering wheel controls 2000 up, including voice recognition) I personally work on 30 to 35 Mercedes a week and do factory and aftermarket installations with the phone problems that you guys are having. www.autoccessories.com. I am a factory trained Mercedes-Benz technician. I have my own company here in Atlanta. You can email me with help or ordering the proper parts you need. I also sell the factory 6 disc fiber optic Mercedes-Benz cd changer as well. I have the proper interface components to make your factory COMAND radio play DVD right on the factory screen. If it is a gadget that people want on their MB, I can install it for them. I work for all the three large MB dealerships here in Atlanta. Call me if you have questions. It is easier than email. (404) 277-9383.

Thanks,

Jim LaPlant