View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 06:14 PM

Clips for Fan Shroud and Radiator to hold together

I bought another 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 wagon last week. The vehicle came without a Fan Shroud. So I ordered a Fan Shroud part number 124-500-07-55. I asked the seller if the Fan Shroud includes the holding clips that connects to the radiator. So far, no response. I need two clips that holds the fan shroud and the radiator together. One on the right side (me facing the engine) near the top of the radiator. The other one on the left side near the top of both the radiator and the fan shroud as indicated in the pictures of Figure 5 and 6 under Mercedes-Benz W124 E-Class Technical Articles > Removing the Shroud and Fan .(Pelican Technical Article - Mercedes-Benz W124 - Removing the Shroud and Fan)
What is the name and part number of the clips? The closest I came up with is Radiator Mounting Hardware Kit Part #: 1235000012. Is that it? If so, the clips does not look like the ones in the figure 5 and 6 of the pictures. See the attachment photos.

Also, I contacted the customer support representative and told me the part number 1245040046-MBZ and there is no picture of that part. Is that the correct part name and number that holds on the fan shroud and the radiator together? Anyone out there knows anything about this?
Attached Thumbnails
Clips for Fan Shroud and Radiator to hold together-clip-radiator-fan-shroud-figure-5.jpg   Clips for Fan Shroud and Radiator to hold together-radiator-fan-should-clip-figure-6.jpg