View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 01:27 AM
Banned

123 Service Manual Library For Sale

These are official Factory Service Manuals

$75 - 123 Body and Chassis volumes #1 & #2 - green cover 1982 Edition, Printed in Germany, near perfect condition, a finger print or two on the outside of the pages, no other markings or damage.

$65 - OM 617.95 Turbo Diesel Engine - green cover 1982 Edition, Printed in Germany, again near perfect condition, a finger smudge or to on the outside of the pages, no other markings or damage

$50 - Service Manual Heating, Air Conditioning, Automatic Climate Control, Model 123 - gray cover 1988 Edition, Printed in USA, excellent condition a two inch tear in the back cover, repaired with clear tape, a finger smudge or two on the outside edge of the pages, no other markings or damage.

$40 - OM 615, 616, 617.91 Engines - gray cover 1991 Edition, Printed in USA, excellent condition a two inch tear in the back cover, repaired with clear tape, a finger smudge or two on the outside edge of the pages, no other markings or damage.

$30 - OM 617.95 Turbo Diesel Engine - gray cover 1992 Edition, Printed in USA, used but not abused, finger prints and a few smudges on various pages, the "Perfect Binding" adhesive is cracked along the spine so it sort of falls open into two parts along that. But it is all there a bit dirty but perfectly suitable for using as a shop reference or someone who just cares about the contents.

Shipping via USPS Media Mail will be $5 or less for each book and I'll combine the shipping for multiple books purchased together, buyer will only pay the actual shipping cost.

I can accept payment via PayPal, feel free to PM with any questions. First come first served, cash on the barrel head.

If I'm open to a reasonable offer for the collection if someone is looking for all of them.