View Single Post
Old 03-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Down to the Wear Bars

Sorry you couldn't make it Paul, even more sorry about your water pump!

Here are a few pics that will be up temporarily - we are switching servers and domain names, so they may go away!

Driving up PCH in the rain - 2 500Es, DrBrandini's 300E, Placo1 in their RAV4 M class and my Sportline!

More PCH

Richards Coupe - The radiator was chrome finished, and I swear he used Fitz metal polish on the engine and shock mounts, and Gold Class on the exhaust manifold! Takes OCD to a new level!!!

Exterior of Richard's 300CE

We had rain on the way up, but enough sunshine to get sunburned from mid-morning on! Great food (Ribs, Sushi, Guacamole, chips, veggies, etc!) MBWerks/MercedesShop caps from Phil at FastLane, who deserves a Huge thanks for all the arrangements and the BBQ ribs. Many more pics coming I am sure, (Ashman and Placo1 had their cameras as well) I just don't want to put too many on our questionable server. 500Es, Alon's new paint job, and a tricked out 560SEC with an AMG 6 liter engine were snapped by several people, and there was a group shot as well. Lots of people dropping by to see the cars, and a real fun time.

Paul has to organize the next one (wine country or beach) since he bailed on this one!!!

2003 Firemist Red/grey leather SL 500
2015 Palladium Silver/black mbtex GLK 350
1987 Smoke Silver/burgundy mbtex 300E Sportline (SOLD)

Click to see 87 300E