View Single Post
Old 07-27-2000, 12:59 AM
yambrovich yambrovich is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Scotts Valley, CA.
Posts: 145
My car was missing the "belly pan" (fiberglass reinforced plastic tray underneath the engine and trans) when I bought it a few months ago. I'm interested in finding one (used) in the Bay Area in California. Anybody have one they'd sell or know where I should look / call?

Please reply separately so we don't bother the rest of the group. You can reply to


Jay Yambrovich
1989 300 E
1992 190-E 2.3
Reply With Quote