View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicDawg22 View Post
Moderators: Had an account here but could not log back in - reason this is showing as my first post.

Very frustrating and sad, had an accident that crushed the front left side of a great old black wagon with saddle interior. It could be fixed, but too much effort for the return.

Let me know what you're looking for...

Engine was taken from a sedan and installed about a year ago - believe this was a turbo diesel engine. Engine was still running at time of crash, uses a Summit after market vacuum pump for vacuum, works great. Push button / pencil style glow plugs.

Do not believe transmission was affected.

No rust to speak of

Killer Summit after-market vacuum pump replaced the bad vacuum pump on old engine.

Aftermarket AC - ask about this.

All the glass is good.
All the body parts on rest of car are pretty good save the hood and driver's side front fender.
Console switches are good.
Seats are so-so.

Purchased radiator, oil cooler, and oil cooler lines when I thought I was going to repair it, so have those for sale as well.

Email is best - coleskinner71@gmail.com

Shoot me a PM here with your original account info and I'll see if I'm able to find you in our system so that you can have your old account back. Lastly, please add pricing for the items for sale.

Thanks,
Dmitry