View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 10:54 PM

pics and details

So, the car is now at 194xxxmiles. I have noted the chain and guides were done in 2008 - when the car had 180xxx miles, so I am not worried about them for the moment. Oil was changed last Summer, however, I will change again when I prep the car in Spring, given a Winter of setting in garage. The car has had steering pump rebuilt, new muffler, electronic updates, auxilliary fan installed, various other things done. Recent new top.

Pics show what appears to be worn pin stripe, and I do not see body rust. I am thinking original paint.

Has hardtop, and somewhere in garage shop manuals and kinder seat...

Have uploaded some pics, more to follow.

I can't see too clearly, but there seems to be an issue with the rubber rear DS rubber bumper filler trim not fitting well... will not know til I go pic up the car (bought at a distance).

The car accumulated mileage when new, and almost nothing over past 20 years....few thousand Summer clicks a year.

I believe I bought the car well.

Comments on this car for a newbie to the 560sl world?
Attached Thumbnails
New owner - car belonged to donbryce-mb1.jpg   New owner - car belonged to donbryce-mb2.jpg   New owner - car belonged to donbryce-mb3.jpg   New owner - car belonged to donbryce-mb4.jpg   New owner - car belonged to donbryce-mb5.jpg  

Last edited by roberthead; 01-29-2017 at 03:55 PM.