View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 09:09 AM
Crownwayne Crownwayne is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 87
Sounds like you have a Euro, I don't believe the 280SE was imported officially. Any paperwork from the P.O.?. You will not find tags or an air pump on non U.S. cars. If you can't get some kind of exemption, you could always transfer the required emission control equipment from a w123 with the M110 motor but may get tricky when it comes to gas vapour recovery etc. You may need to sell you car to a state that exempts older vehicles. Sorry!.
Reply With Quote