View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 07:03 AM

As a longtime DIYer the only things I have done at our local MB dealer are: state inspections and complex jobs that I cannot handle, e.g. evaporator replacement. Over 20 years I have developed a relationship with a service advisor who I call for advice when I need it. He will always return my call and spends time to discuss any topic I call about.

As for parts, the Parts Department can provide any parts that I am unable to purchase online, e.g. catalytic converter ... and has them available the next day from a distribution center. The rep is courteous, helpful and takes the time to look up parts in the MB parts system.

If you are having problems with a local MB dealer contact MBUSA and they will give your dealer an attitude adjustment. MBUSA wants consistency from dealer to dealer, including the appearance of dealerships. Our local dealerships were renovated in recent years to conform to their standards, despite the fact that one of the dealerships had done some upgrades a few years previously.