View Single Post
Old 07-30-2000, 02:13 PM
Tinker Tinker is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 376
M.B.Doc It is definitely a ratchet style tensioner. Inside the end cap there is a little clip (holds the ball in place), a ball (blocks the oil passage) and I am thinking a little spring (???) to hold pressure against the ball. The spring is what I am not sure about. I can not tell if it belongs with the old or new tensioner?
Reply With Quote