View Single Post
Old 03-23-2003, 02:08 AM
mbshop mbshop is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: visalia ca
Posts: 368
its most likely the thrust rod bushings. they have a few other names. its the bushings that are mounted on the body. just follow the lower rod from the lower control arm to the bushings.
not hard to do. one thing though. if the rod bushing in the lower arm is bad, then your looking at a lot more work. you'll need the spring compressor.
Reply With Quote