View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 01:34 AM
well i've been studying on this for some time now and have read several posts. done the website thing etc:

one group of posts was talking negative on the early batch of meguires the white clay. (which btw was the first clay the guy handed me). when i opened it i found white and said no. he asked why so i told him about the forum so he walked me over to this hi temp brand so that's why the hi temp. as for mothers in that post i mentioned there was something said unfavorable about mothers. but in mothers defense i was in advance auto parts and they did not have any lubricant and the 3 gals running the store that afternoon couldn't give me any advice so again i just said no.

what bothers me is that auto zone, advance auto etc: these guys are suppose to be distributors of these products and they have a pitiful stock of these products not to mention they just don't have a clue. not all the people in the stores but enough that it's hard to trust any their opinions.

i am not saying anything against the folks on the floor it is really an indication of the owners/management that they don't give their people the necessary training. but you can understand because we all want a good price so get 'em in get 'em out.

the bottom line here is i just couldn't be more impressed or happy with the outcome.

and one more thing just guess who has the garage tonite... yep the lil red 350.
Thanks Much!

1972 350sl Red/Blk 117k
1988 420sel charcoal/Blk 140k
1987 420sel gold/tan 128k
See My Cars at:

Pound it to fit then Paint it to match!

There is only First Place and Varying degrees of last!

Old age and deceit will overcome Youth and Enthusiasm every time!

Putting the square peg in the round hole is not hard... IF you do it fast enough!

Old enough to know better but stupid enough to do it anyway!