View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 11:53 PM
blackmercedes's Avatar
blackmercedes blackmercedes is offline
Just a guy
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 3,492
There is a tube with a cap on the end. Look carefully for it. You can use a LiquiVac or similar device, and suck it out through that tube.

You could buy a dipstick from the dealer to check the level manually, or simply add the "fill" amount right off the bat. That's what the dealers do.

I uinderstand that some new cars might not have drain bolts. Wonder if the W211 is the first...?
John Shellenberg
1998 C230 "Black Betty" 240K
Reply With Quote