View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 11:36 AM
RKreutzer RKreutzer is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kingsport, TN
Posts: 375
Hi there,

I called the parts dept. at the dealership and learnt that the plastic is the connector and the rubbery piece is a grommet on top of it. The pieces are each a bit over a buck and he ordered them for me.

Thanks again M.B.DOC

Any tips for removing the oil pan and the ring that supposedly holds the sensor in Place?

Reinhard Kreutzer
Reply With Quote