View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 11:35 PM
ericnguyen ericnguyen is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 699
Dear chicago124:

Is the whole thing called the "breather hose"?

For my car, the hose seems to be OK, only the "curved portion" (look at the attached image) going out from the valve cover to the hose is cracked.

If the whole thing (the hose + the curved portion) is called the "breather hose", I will order it.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Reply With Quote