View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diseasel300 View Post
RarExpander was linked in the original writeup. The pictures clearly show what what prompt will look like when it asks for the next piece.

You're very lucky that it only took you 15 mins per disk. Mine was more like 30! There's a reason I never buy software on CD or DVD anymore...

The default RAM allocated to the VM is 512MB, which is MORE than adequate for XP doing nothing more than running a Java VM within IE.
Well, I missed it, sorry offended.

Did seem the instructions were to be on the Windows side, using 7 Extruder, but guess got mixed up with instructions that come with the C.Ds.

Not lucky, have a good computer.

Which V.M.? You mean that any V.M.Ware is going to always allot 512M.B.? Odd then my Windows 7 is at the 70G.B.. Something to keep in mind when setting up, since once have V.M.Ware installed, can never increase the size of its memory partition (older versions of Macintosh O.S. could).

1985 Mercedes-Benz 280TE - Waiting for heart surgery.

1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TDT - Rear ended 23 September 2016 and now looking for a new home.

1979 Mercedes-Benz 300TD - Parted out.

1964 Volkswgen Beetle - Vater's since September 1968 and undergoing a restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - in need of full restoration.

1971 Volkswagen Squareback automatic with F.I. - Vacationing with her caretaker until he is in better health.