View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 02:21 PM

Help! I am in search of the wiring schematic for the power windows in my "71 250c W114 with the M130 engine, NONE work and there is no power to any of them at the switches.
I have checked all the fuses I can find and all are good. I used my DVOM to check for power at the fuses. I am a retired technician from a Rolls Royce Bentley and Cadillac Dealership in the Chicago area. I was shop foreman and electrical was my area of expertise however, I am not familiar with German cars, Yet, and cannot for the life of me figure out what the heck is going on. I have a Clymer manual and it is very lacking in Electrical. Which relays and which fuses are for the window? I have fuses on the firewall, two fuses with power to one of the fuses and no power to the other, inboard fuse. There are fuses above the fuse box, three sets of fuses, I have power to some and some have no power wiring to them. What am I missing?
I have no power to the windows, no power to most of the interior and where do I find where to post New Posts? Again I am missing something HELP. Please...
Dmkberger