View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 09:30 AM
dieselfuelinjector.guru

FINAL INJECTOR SALE: GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

First and foremost, many thanks to the forum members here and the other forums. After well over 450 and maybe pushing 500-ish sets of injectors, mostly MBs, I am hanging up my pop-tester and micrometer.

Got what I would consider my first customer complaint from a set of injectors I sold back in October 2014. So, instead of dealing with the hassle of something popping up three years after the fact or whatever time frames, I've decided it is better to quit. Not bad I guess after literally 1,000s of injectors over the years ... Made a promise that I would consider quitting if I got a complaint so following through ...

So, EXCLUDING the handful of folks who already paid me, those injectors will be done and I certainly stand behind my work as I have always done over the last FIVE YEARS or so. I owe one forum member a lift pump after going through my mental notes, and that will get shipped this upcoming week. As for the handful of folks over on S T D dot com, once the #242s are commercially available, I will stand behind those promises as well.

I have around 100 pounds of mostly MB diesel fuel injectors, e.g., OM616, 617, OM603. I will try this weekend to separate those into sets, and they are for sale.

So, sets of 4 or 5 shipped CONUS with 5 new HS and 1 meter of return line will be $99.00

Sets of 6 shipped CONUS with 6 new HS and 1 meter of return line will be $119.00

I probably have enough HS and return line for 10 sets, but once that is gone, it will just be the injectors and the pricing is the same.

And no, I am not selling my shim sets or equipment. Still keeping my diesel(s).

Many thanks in advance,

Greazzer ... a/k/a Mark