View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps2cho View Post
I am completely out of ideas on this...

Problem:
During acceleration, it almost stalls unless I go easy on the gas. At speed, no issues.

Lower chamber fuel pressure is not to spec (sometimes), not always. Will go back to 4.9 Bar sometimes.

Lower chamber fuel pressure: 4.6 Bar <---
too low!! Sometimes will go back up to 4.9 bar. Its random, I can't tell why. - Swapped the EHA with a spare one...SAME PROBLEM, so I can probably rule the EHA out.
EHA current fluctuates (-)3.6mA to (-) 2.2mA. Ignition On/Engine Off: (+)20mA.
Duty cycle is 50% fluctuating

Fuel Volume test out pressure regulator: ~1.5L/40sec.
Coolant Temperature Sensor checks out: 1.4k Ohms at 36C ambient. 290 ohms at Operating temperature.
Potentiometer reads: 7v +0.1v.

----

I'm stuck here...What could be the issue here that is causing the lower chamber pressures to be whacky?
Re: Lower chamber pressure

The Lower chamber pressure is constantly in flux once the O2 sensor is at operating temperature. At idle with the engine warm, and O2 feedback, the lower chamber pressure will typically be .3-.5 bar below system pressure, and will continuously oscillate in response to the continuously changing current through the EHA. In the warm idle condition, look for EHA current to oscillate between 8 & 12mA. Blipping the throttle should produce an increase in current up to ~50 mA, depending on how far the throttle is opened and for how long. If the EHA current values are not being achieved, look to the air-flow sensor potentiometer and/or the ECU.