View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 06:12 PM

W123 parts lot- sedan/coupe/wagon- mostly sedan Middle TN

Looking to unload my W123 spare parts stash containing various items but mostly interior pieces. Really would prefer to sell the entire lot together to someone willing to come pick it up. Will consider selling individual items and shipping those at cost to the buyer. I don't have any photos of the items as a lot but have some of various items. If you need photos please let me know and I can work on getting some. I have most, if not all of these items stored in a climate controlled unit I rent down the road so it won't be hard to get photos. I can also text pics to you if you provide a cell number in a PM.

Looking for $300.00 for the whole lot

Copy and pasted from my Craigslist posting:

I've got some parts from various Mercedes W123's I've had and eventually sold or parted out and junked. I'm wanting to sell the entire lot together for $300.00 firm; I may consider selling items individually and have separate prices listed as well. Again, I'd prefer to sell everything together as a lot.

I don't have any major motor or drivetrain parts (like turbos, heads, manifolds, injection pumps, transmissions, or suspension components etc...) so please don't ask. Most of my items are interior items, tidbits, and a few select body parts.

All parts I have came from 4-dr sedan 300D's. Some parts will also fit coupes and wagons but others won't (mostly interior bits)

Here's a small list of what I have:

- Grilles, 2 total, 2 complete (1 slightly damaged and with broken ornament), 1 just the shell. Prices: , $40.00 for the slightly damaged complete one, and $25.00 for just the shell.

- Various Dark Blue interior pieces and trim,

-All the carpeting in front and back in really good shape (just needs a final cleaning before installing)- Not including the molded carpet floorboard pieces. --$80.00 complete set--

-Blue velour molded style carpet (83-85 spec) in very good to excellent condition $140.00

-C pillar coverings ($20 each C pillar [or $30/pair],

-Door panels ($50/each or $150/set of four),

-Front header panel for the sun visors($50),

-Under dash panels ($20 each or $30.00 both),

-Front and rear speaker grilles/covers in Dark Blue ($15.00 each, $25.00 pair or $40.00 full set)

- Trunk well plastic liners, the large thick ones that are molded for the trunk well, set of 2, $20.00 each or $30.00 for the pair

- Almost new spare tire cover board, $50.00 (these are about $90.00 new) and this one was only in service for a year or two- still has the tag on it.

- 2 or 3 original jacks that fit in the spare tire well, in good shape...$25.00 each

- 3 original spare tire tie down clamps, $10.00 each

- 2 windshield washer reservoirs, 1 used ($15.00), 1 new, previously installed but never used ($30.00)

- Set of headlights (U.S. Style) without the bezels. They are currently taken apart. With Yellow Fog lights in good shape. $70.00 set

- Set of front and rear 84-85 style seat belt (minus the Driver front and does not include the 'female' receptors). Decent usable shape. $60.00 for all

- Dark Blue rear seat bottom in good shape. $40.00

- OM617 Turbo Air Cleaner Assembly in pretty good shape, not rusty. $70.00 --SOLD--

- Several boxes of miscellaneous items such as interior door pull handles, newer set of drive belts, possibly 2 different sets of wiper arms (windshield), various relays and switches, fuse box and glow plug relay covers (2 of each I think), dash vacuum pods and trunk pod (conditions unknown), and possibly more that will be included with the "lot sale"

I'm sure I have more I can't think of right now that would be included. I've got everything put away in a climate controlled storage facility and in several different boxes or storage totes and a few items stored in my house. If you see something you need just send me a text with what you're interested in. If you don't see something listed feel free to ask if I have it but don't be vague on what you're interested in. I only own a 300CD currently but it's down in Florida and not sure when I'll get it back and just rather sell the stuff instead of it sitting.

Please reply to this thread or send me a PM if interested in everything or anything. If you send a PM, kindly reply to the thread saying you sent one as I do get on here daily but probably only log in once a week or so. Thanks!
*2017 Chevy Cruze LT Diesel, Silver w/Black leather, 26k miles, brother's new car
*2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 Crew Cab, Pepperdust w/Black leather, 15k miles, my new ride

Last edited by DieselClan; 08-24-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: update with SOLD item